BlueTech Webinar: New Opportunities in Ultrapure Water Technologies for the Semi-Conductor Industry: Industry Changes and Technology Innovations
Thursday, January 30, 2014:
11:00am - 12:30 pm Eastern US Time
BlueTech® Research, in conjunction with B2B Webinars, would like to invite you to our upcoming interactive webinar on the changing dynamics of the Ultrapure Water (UPW) market.
UPW is a term used to refer to water produced for specific industrial processes where the water is significantly more pure than the typical municipal potable water standards. Definitions of UPW tend to be specific to the needs of the industry in which it is used, such as the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries. Innovation in UPW is predominantly driven by the semiconductor industry, which requires UPW to produce the microprocessors found phones, computers and the many other ubiquitous electronics that pervade our lives.
With the market for water and wastewater treatment in the semiconductor industry estimated to be over $1 billion and semiconductor demand growing, the UPW market represents a sizable opportunity. The line sizes on microchips are getting smaller, which increases the amount of water required in the process.
This webinar will explore how the UPW market in the semiconductor industry is changing and what new opportunities are being created. The following topics and questions will be discussed:
- How is the semi-conductor UPW market changing and consolidating?
- How can a new entrant break into this market?
- How is water used in the semi-conductor manufacturing industry? What are the volumes of water required and quality requirements?
- Typical treatment trains, pain points and how are the pain points being addressed?
- What recent innovations are emerging and leading to new opportunities?
- How do changes in the semiconductor UPW industry affect other industries?
- What are the differences between the semiconductor UPW market and other industries (e.g. pharmaceuticals)?
Who should attend?
- Investors looking to understand the market opportunity in ultrapure water technologies.
- Water Industry Executives looking to maintain (or establish) a competitive advantage and inform strategic moves in this growing market segment.
- Technology providers looking for technology gaps and unmet needs.
- Consultants looking to stay on top of the latest market trends and the state of technological innovation in the UPW market segment.
Tyler Algeo, Senior Water Technology Market Analyst, BlueTech® Research
Marty Burkhart, Owner, Hi Pure Tech Inc.
Alan Knapp, Director, Global Business Development, Evoqua Water Technologies
Vyacheslav (Slava) Libman, Water Lab Director, Air Liquide - Balazs Nanoanalysis
Dan Wilcox, Facilities Engineering Manager, Spansion FAB25
How It Works
Single Connection: $245.00
Additional Connection at the same Organization: $150.00
A site connection allows a single connection to the web conference. That connection is open to any number of users in a collaborative setting. Because there are no travel expenses and only a single registration fee is required, each additional participant lowers the cost per participant significantly.
By purchasing a site connection, you can invite as many people as you would like to view and participate in the session from a single location. Set up the session in a conference room and project the presentation and chat on a large screen. You also have rights to distribute copies of the presentation materials to everyone involved. Please note that audio is received via the phone line and must be broadcast to your group.
If for any reason a relevant stakeholder cannot co-locate for the session, we encourage you to include that person by purchasing an additional connection at the reduced fee of $150 per session. This will ensure that every member of a team receives the same relevant, timely information in the most efficient way. If you have any technical or purchasing questions, please contact us at (818) 888-4444.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS & CREDITS
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $50 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received via letter or fax at least 3 working days before the event. We regret cancellations will not be accepted after that date. However, we will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company or credit the registration fee to another Infocast conference if you register within 6 months from the date of this conference. In the event the conference is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration fee only.