Chemical-Intensive Product Innovation – The Power of Sustainability-Driven Innovation and Intellectual Property Strategy
Tuesday, June 25, 2013:
2:00 - 3:30 pm Eastern US Time
Intellectual Assets, Inc., SingingDog and B2Bwebinars.net are pleased to announce our upcoming interactive web conference, Chemical-Intensive Product Innovation – The Power of Sustainability-Driven Innovation and Intellectual Property Strategy. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 from 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET; 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PT.
Using a case example approach we join “Chem-Co”, a sub-$1B chemical company stuck with little revenue growth in a mature market, as it seeks to identify new technology-based revenue growth opportunities. Chem-Co has developed a unique bio-based material that could have huge competitive impact as a “drop-in replacement” for an expensive but widely-used oil-based chemical. The bio-based material is far more environmentally sustainable and costs only half that of the oil-based material it would replace.
But with little experience outside its traditional core market and little knowledge of where its bio-based material could be most commercially viable, where should Chem-Co apply this technology and how should the company go about it:
- In which markets is the competing oil-based material employed today? Where will it be used in the future?
- Where is the oil-based material most vulnerable to a more sustainable replacement?
- Which competitors own the key intellectual property in those markets?
- Which markets and what specific products should Chem-Co target with its bio-based materials technology?
- How should Chem-Co manage and adjust its innovation process, organization, resources and capabilities as it grows these new businesses?
Using the Chem-Co case example to illustrate, this 1.5 hour webinar and interactive Q&A discussion will address these urgent issues and the tools you need to:
- Use Sustainability-Driven Innovation to identify new sustainability-based products and business opportunities.
- Employ intellectual property strategy to establish a differentiated market position and to defend it against competitors.
- Identify and engage the most attractive and accessible new market opportunities, leveraging these same capabilities and technology.
- Systematically manage these initiatives drawing on our best practices research and case experience.
To address these challenges of critical importance for all companies with chemical-intensive products, large and small, we are bringing together experts from Intellectual Assets and SingingDog.
Larry Schwartz, Vice President, Intellectual Assets, Inc.
Phil Metz, Co-Founder and Top Dog, SingingDog
How It Works
Single Connection: $99.00
Additional Connection at the same Organization: $50.00
A site connection allows a single connection to the web conference. That connection is open to any number of users in a collaborative setting. Because there are no travel expenses and only a single registration fee is required, each additional participant lowers the cost per participant significantly.
By purchasing a site connection, you can invite as many people as you would like to view and participate in the session from a single location. Set up the session in a conference room and project the presentation and chat on a large screen. You also have rights to distribute copies of the presentation materials to everyone involved. Please note that audio is received via the phone line and must be broadcast to your group.
If for any reason a relevant stakeholder cannot co-locate for the session, we encourage you to include that person by purchasing an additional connection at the reduced fee of $50 per session. This will ensure that every member of a team receives the same relevant, timely information in the most efficient way. If you have any technical or purchasing questions, please contact us at (818) 888-4444.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS & CREDITS
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $50 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received via letter or fax at least 3 working days before the event. We regret cancellations will not be accepted after that date. However, we will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company or credit the registration fee to another Infocast conference if you register within 6 months from the date of this conference. In the event the conference is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration fee only.