Meeting the 5% Safe Harbor Test for the 1603 Program
Friday, December 9, 2011:
1:00 - 2:30 pm Eastern US Time
- What is the 5% Safe Harbor test for the 1603 grant?
- How can I review my project budget to determine what amount is needed to meet the 5% Safe Harbor test?
- What costs are eligible and what costs are not eligible to meet the 5% Safe Harbor test?
- What would be needed if you were relying on materials purchased or EPC costs incurred?
- Which costs are better suited to satisfy the 5% Safe Harbor test?
- What strategies work when meeting the 5% Safe Harbor test?
- Can I buy assets to meet the 5% Safe Harbor with no specific project in mind?
- Can I meet the 5% test with no cash out of pocket?
- Will I need an opinion from an attorney or a CPA to satisfy a lender showing I have met the 5% test?
Chris Diaz, Senior Vice President,
Seminole Financial Services, LLC
Forrest Milder, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
Tony Grappone, Partner, Novogradac & Company LLP
Greg Broome, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Julie E. Newland, CPA, Principal, Reznick Group, P.C.
How It Works
Single Connection: $245.00
Additional Connection at the same Organization: $150.00
A site connection allows a single connection to the web conference. That connection is open to any number of users in a collaborative setting. Because there are no travel expenses and only a single registration fee is required, each additional participant lowers the cost per participant significantly.
By purchasing a site connection, you can invite as many people as you would like to view and participate in the session from a single location. Set up the session in a conference room and project the presentation and chat on a large screen. You also have rights to distribute copies of the presentation materials to everyone involved. Please note that audio is received via the phone line and must be broadcast to your group.
If for any reason a relevant stakeholder cannot co-locate for the session, we encourage you to include that person by purchasing an additional connection at the reduced fee of $150 per session. This will ensure that every member of a team receives the same relevant, timely information in the most efficient way. If you have any technical or purchasing questions, please contact us at (818) 888-4444.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS & CREDITS
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $50 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received via letter or fax at least 3 working days before the event. We regret cancellations will not be accepted after that date. However, we will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company or credit the registration fee to another Infocast conference if you register within 6 months from the date of this conference. In the event the conference is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration fee only.