Industrial 3D Printing with Metal: State of the Art?
Recorded on Thursday, September 25, 2014:
To purchase a recording, please call 818.888.4444
1:00 - 2:30 pm Eastern US Time
This webinar will address questions such as:
- What are the current limitations of the technology? What can and can’t it do?
- What types of additive metal processes are most suited for what kinds of parts? For example, molds, structural parts, production parts, complex geometries?
- What types of machines are most efficient from a materials and energy usage perspective?
- Where do you see the state of the art in 5, 10 years?
- What is your favorite use case?
- Will/when will metal additive manufacturing be viable for high volume production?
- Is the expiration of patents affecting 3D printing of metals?
This webinar will end with questions from the audience.
Todd Grimm, Founder and President, T. A. Grimm & Associates, Inc.
John Hornick, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, L.L.P.
Francisco Medina, Senior Specialist, Materials Development, ARCAM
Single Connection: $99.00
Additional Connection at the same Organization: $50.00
A site connection allows a single connection to the web conference. That connection is open to any number of users in a collaborative setting. Because there are no travel expenses and only a single registration fee is required, each additional participant lowers the cost per participant significantly.
By purchasing a site connection, you can invite as many people as you would like to view and participate in the session from a single location. Set up the session in a conference room and project the presentation and chat on a large screen. You also have rights to distribute copies of the presentation materials to everyone involved. Please note that audio is received via the phone line and must be broadcast to your group.
If for any reason a relevant stakeholder cannot co-locate for the session, we encourage you to include that person by purchasing an additional connection at the reduced fee of $50 per session. This will ensure that every member of a team receives the same relevant, timely information in the most efficient way. If you have any technical or purchasing questions, please contact us at (818) 888-4444.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS & CREDITS
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $50 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received via letter or fax at least 3 working days before the event. We regret cancellations will not be accepted after that date. However, we will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company or credit the registration fee to another Infocast conference if you register within 6 months from the date of this conference. In the event the conference is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration fee only.
- Tuesday, 02 September 2014
- Posted in: On Demand